Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"I'll be Around"

When the walls come down,
And you're all alone,
Will you stand your ground,
Or will you roll up your sleeves and show scars that have never been shown.

Will they know your name?
Will you give up the fight,
Or will you win the game,
But it's all the same,
You still have a heart with love that can never be tamed.

A simple word,
Can blow in the wind,
But you never heard,
The way the words can bend
and come back to hurt you.

But now you're all alone,
With no one to hold and a heart made of stone,
And you feel so cold,
You learned it's not right to believe everything you're told.

You're not the only one,
I thought you would know,
That once you find the right path,
You'll know where to go,

And when you're worlds coming down,
And you're heart's fallen apart,
I'll be around,
I'll show you where to start.

Don't believe that it's all over now,
Go ahead and pick yourself up off the ground,
I promise you that I'll always be around.

I promise I'll be around,When your world comes down.

I'll be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment